Zynaptiq Introduce Adaptiverb Reverb Plugin
Zynaptiq have just released a new reverb plugin, Adaptiverb intelligently adapts to your mix and adds reverbs to selected elements depending on in-built algorithms. Read on for more info… Press Release Zynaptiq release a new type of reverb plugin – introducing ADAPTIVERB Hannover audio specialists take a ground breaking approach to reverb and sound design […]
Zynaptiq have just released a new reverb plugin, Adaptiverb intelligently adapts to your mix and adds reverbs to selected elements depending on in-built algorithms. Read on for more info…
Zynaptiq release a new type of reverb plugin – introducing ADAPTIVERB
Hannover audio specialists take a ground breaking approach to reverb and sound design with latest AI-powered software
Wouldn´t it be cool to have a reverb that auto-magically adapts to your sound and blends with perfection? A reverb that doesn´t clutter up your mix, and doesn´t push your sounds into the background. A reverb designed to sound beautiful and lush, rather than just realistic. A reverb so organically smooth it’s as if your sounds had a longer sustain to begin with. A reverb that loves creating organic ambient sonic textures.
Introducing ADAPTIVERB from the sonic wizards at Zynaptiq…
Created with the typical out of the box creative thinking that Zynaptiq have become renowned for, Adaptiverb, which is powered by advanced artificial intelligence, is unlike traditional reflection-based acoustic room modeling because it adds perceived depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth tails without obscuring the source. Preserving the tonal definition and directness of your mix, it adds size, glue and body – making it perfect for mixing and mastering applications alike.
What´s more, its advanced synthesis, cross-filtering and reverb pitch processing functionality also provides exciting creative options for making evolving drones, organic pads, lush ambient soundscapes, and more.
· Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
· Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
· Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
· HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
· Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
· Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
· SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
· RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
· Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
· More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects.
· MIDI control of all key parameters.
Adaptiverb is available to download now from Time+Space and authorised resellers. Don’t miss the generous introductory discount of 40% until 30th September 2016.
For full details, videos and more visit:
For a full list of UK resellers visit:
Time+Space has been supplying the creative industries for around 20 years, providing a variety of essential tools for computer-based music production. Their portfolio of world leading brands include the multi-award winning Spectrasonics, Toontrack, iZotope, Synthogy, Rob Papen, Garritan, Spitfire Audio and ProjectSAM, to name just a few.
Founded in 2011 and located in Hannover, Germany, Zynaptiq creates technology and applications for processing, analyzing, categorising and generating audio-visual data. Utilising state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and signal processing techniques, their products include Unveil, Pitchmap, Unmix Drums, Morph 2, the multi award winning Unfilter, and more.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe