Cymatic Audio Introduce uTrack-x32 Live Recorder & Player
Cymatic Audio have just introduced the uTrack-X32 Live Recorder & Player, this new expansion is the world’s first 32-channel recorder/player expansion card for the X32 and M32 family. Read on for more info… Press Release The Netherlands – September 2015 – The uTrack-X32 is an all-new expansion card from Cymatic Audio that opens up a […]
Cymatic Audio have just introduced the uTrack-X32 Live Recorder & Player, this new expansion is the world’s first 32-channel recorder/player expansion card for the X32 and M32 family. Read on for more info…
The Netherlands – September 2015 – The uTrack-X32 is an all-new expansion card from Cymatic Audio that opens up a host of additional features for the X32 and M32 series of world-class digital mixing consoles. It is engineered in Switzerland and manufactured in Germany.
Built on the same technology that has made the uTrack24 the go-to recorder/player for audio engineers around the globe, the uTrack-X32 is the world’s first 32-channel recorder/player expansion card for the X32 and M32 family of consoles.
The uTrack-X32 fits snugly into the X32 or M32 expansion card slot, operates completely independently and does not interfere with the console’s mixing operations.
The uTrack-X32 can digitally record 32 channels direct from the console, without the need for additional hardware or computers, so there is no need to setup, wire, make new sessions, arm tracks or verify input levels.
The uTrack-X32 allows you to perform virtual sound checks, which means no more waiting for musicians or having to loop certain passages on the fly, thus giving ample time to rehearse and fine-tune your mix. And, as an extra level of convenience, the uTrack-X32 can be controlled from an IOS or Android device, as well as from the M32 or X32 console, without giving up any of the console’s ability to act as a 32×32 USB interface.
• Allows for 32 channel recording directly from your console, no computer or tablet needed
• Simple ‘Push and Go’ user interface to record
• 32-channel player, remotely controlled with uRemote software (Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or OS X compatible)
• 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface for Windows, OS X and iOS
• 32-Channel Recorder/Player
– 32 tracks of simultaneous recording/playback (up to 48kHz/24bits)
– Records to user-supplied, off-the-shelf USB hard drive (FAT-32 format)
– Pre-Record mode ensures you never miss a beat
– Conveniently create new takes while continuing recording, without losing a sample
– Recording time only limited by USB drive size
• Optimized user interface for instant recorder operation during live performances:
– Illuminated record button
– Tri-color hard disk status LED
– Inset push button for formatting hard disk
• Ethernet network interface for easy integration into existing network environments
• Free uRemote applications for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android:
o Detailed uTrack-X32 status information
o Large transport control buttons
o Create location markers on-the-fly when recording
o Start playback from any song location
o Easily create playback loops on-the-fly
o Browse and select songs on hard disk
o Change uTrack-X32 settings
• Free uTool software application for Windows and Mac to conveniently:
o Extract mono wave files from multitrack songs for easy importing into any DAW
o Create multi-channel songs for playback from up to 32 mono wave files
The uTrack-X32 is available from Mid. September 2015 at a MSRP €799
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe