Pro Tools 11 Now Available
Avid’s latest iteration of Pro Tools is now available for purchase, Pro Tools 11 features all new Avid audio and video engines running at 64 bit. Avid say of their new engine: “With the fully optimized Avid Audio Engine, you get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same […]
Get MusicTech breaking news as it happens by following us on Telegram: https://t.me/MusicTechOfficial
Avid’s latest iteration of Pro Tools is now available for purchase, Pro Tools 11 features all new Avid audio and video engines running at 64 bit.
Avid say of their new engine: “With the fully optimized Avid Audio Engine, you get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same hardware configurations. So go ahead—pile on epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to create richer sounding, more complex mixes and experience performance like never before with the most powerful audio workstation available”
Here’s more detail about the latest version of Pro Tools:
Pro Tools 11 delivers the features, performance, and workflows professionals need to take on today’s increasingly complex sessions and tighter timelines. Key benefits and features include:
- Fully redesigned audio engine and 64-bit architecture
- New Avid Audio Engine — Delivers multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same hardware configurations.
- 64-bit architecture — Exponentially increases the number of simultaneous virtual instruments and the performance to handle the most sophisticated sessions.
- Offline bounce — Delivers mixes up to 150 times faster than real time.
- Low-latency input buffer — Ensures ultra-low latency record monitoring without sacrificing plug-in performance.
- Dynamic host processing — Maximizes plug-in count by reallocating processing resources as needed.
- Expanded metering
- Extended standards support — Features a broad range of built-in metering standards, from peak and average to VU and PPM, to maintain adherence to regional broadcast requirements.
- Gain reduction — Shows gain reduction for all dynamics plug-ins on each channel.
- Direct HD video workflows
- Built-in Avid Video Engine — Enables audio post professionals to play and edit a wide range of HD video formats including Avid DNxHD®, directly in the Pro Tools timeline without transcoding, using the same core engine as in Media Composer®.
- Video interface support — Enables monitoring of DNxHD and QuickTime media through Avid Nitris® DX, Avid Mojo® DX, and other video interfaces.
Availability and Pricing
- Pro Tools 11 software (full version)— $699 USD
- Pro Tools 10 to 11 upgrade— $299 USD
- Pro Tools 9 to 11 upgrade— $399 USD
- Pro Tools Express to Pro Tools 11 cross grade— $499 USD
- Pro Tools HD 10 to 11 upgrade— $599 USD
- Pro Tools HD 9 to 11 upgrade— $999 USD
We’ll bring you more info soon!
For the full details of what’s new in Pro Tools 11 – Download this .PDF file and visit Avid’s website
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe