Antares launches Auto-Tune Unlimited plug-in subscription
The subscription gives you access to 16 plug-ins for 24.99 per month.
Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited
Antares, makers of the iconic Auto-Tune, launches a new vocal effect subscription service called Auto-Tune Unlimited. The move sees the plug-in maker joining the subscription trend, which is undoubtedly beneficial for developers wanting to keep the lights on and helpful for producers that don’t have $400 upfront to pay for Auto-Tune Pro.
Auto-Tune Unlimited comprises 16 plug-ins from Antares, though four of them are the various versions of Auto-Tune: Pro, Artist, EFX+ and Access. Auto-Tune EFX+ adds multi-effects and a melodic pattern generator for more creative effects; the Artist variant is optimised for live performances, while Auto-Tune Access is the most basic but is CPU-light.
The other effects included are taken from the Antares Avox bundle and include
- Auto-Key – Faster Auto-Tune workflow with automatic key and scale detection
- Aspire – Control breathiness in vocals
- Articulator – Digital talkbox
- Choir – Vocal multiplier
- Duo – Vocal doubler
- Harmony Engine – Automatic harmony generator
- Mic Mod – Microphone modelling
- Mutator – Extreme processor for special vocal effects and sound design
- Punch – Intuitive vocal compressor with overload protection
- Sybil – Variable frequency de-esser
- Throat – Physical modelling voice designer
- Warm – Simulated vintage tube saturation
The Auto-Tune Unlimited subscription also includes unlimited upgrades for included plug-ins, VIP customer support, training resources and free access to specific plug-ins that Antares releases in the future. There’s no word on what those new plug-ins might be yet.
Auto-Tune Unlimited costs $24.99 per month or $249 when paid annually. 14-day trials are available. Find out more at antarestech.com.
For more music technology news, click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe