Learn how to get From Start To Finish with ADAM Audio’s Women In Music series
The webinar series gives musical insights to budding female producers and artists
ADAM Audio’s new Women In Music six-part live stream series From Start To Finish premieres Thursday 13 August, consisting of interactive workshops and panel discussions for female musicians and producers. The series will focus on creating a track and seeing it through to its release, with opportunities to ask questions and network with likeminded female artists.
An impressive roster of female industry professionals will share their wisdom across the six workshops, including music legends Wendy & Lisa (of The Revolution), artist/show designer Laura Escudé, mastering engineer Katie Tavini, composer/engineer/producer Jane Arnison, in-demand topliner Lachi, and many more.
The webinar sessions will be streamed via YouTube and Facebook every Thursday at 6 pm BST (12 PM CST), starting on 13 August 2020.
The first session will be Creating Your Track/Song and the special guests are London-based Anna Lakatos (aka ANNA DISCLAIM), a skilled engineer, producer and educator; and Sarah Spencer an Americana singer/songwriter.
- 13 Aug – Creating Your Track/Song (Guests: Sarah Spencer, Anna Lakatos)
- 20 Aug – Mixing Your Track (Guest: Jane Arnison)
- 27 Aug – Mastering Your Track (Guest: Katie Tavini)
- 3 Sept – A&R and Management Panel (Guests: Kat Kennedy, Erin Olivia, Celina Rollon, Cathy Mathalone, Ronnie Tee)
- 10 Sept – Marketing & Social Media Panel (Stef Pascual, Estelle Rubio, Alice McLean, Trisha O ’Brien)
- 17 Sept – Live Interview with Special Guests Lisa Coleman and Wendy Mevoin, SONY recording artist, Lachi and Laura Escudé.
Attendance online is FREE and the sessions will be streamed live on ADAM Audio Facebook page and YouTube simultaneously. This series will interest women who are looking to take their music production creativity and career to the next level.
Find out more at adam-audio.com
For more music tech news click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe