London Music Conference reveals final names for 2020 at fabric
Celebration of electronic music culture adds Jamie Lidell and Raw Silk to artist line-up, plus reps from Young Turks, Armada Music, Arturia and more.
Fabric London Music Conference
London Music Conference 2020 returns January 30 to February 1 with a stellar line-up. The final panels and tech topics have now been finalised for the premier music conference and showcase festival, coming to London in the new year.
LMC is a unique platform for the creation, development and expansion of electronic music culture. Bringing together artists, industry experts, label managers, A&R executives and much more, it’s a chance for all the different elements of the industry to connect, create and consider the future of the scene.
Panel and talk highlight as part of LMC include:
- London Collectives Pushing the Scene Forward
- London: Is Clubbing Still Affordable?
- Does Electronic Music Have a Mental Health Problem?
- Safe Spaces & Inclusivity in Nightlife
- PRS pres. Making Money From Your Music
- Little Pink Book pres. The Importance of Female Role Models in Electronic Music
- The Changing Dynamic of UK Festivals
Meanwhile, workshops and masterclasses will include:
- Jamie Lidell pres. Hanging Out With Audiophiles Live
- Making Music Without a Computer w/ Third Son
- Little Pink Book: DJ Workshop w/ Raw Silk, Bossy LDN & Sarah Story
- Point Blank Music School Deconstruction
- Track Masterclass w/ Hannah Holland
- Less is More: Simplifying Your Music for Maximum Results w/ Red Rack’em
A full schedule is available here: londonmusicconference.org/schedule
Capacity at London Music Conference is strictly limited and tickets will sell out. Discounted Early Bird tickets are on sale now. For more information, head to londonmusicconference.org.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe