London Music Conference reveals final names for 2020 at fabric
Celebration of electronic music culture adds Jamie Lidell and Raw Silk to artist line-up, plus reps from Young Turks, Armada Music, Arturia and more.
Fabric London Music Conference
London Music Conference 2020 returns January 30 to February 1 with a stellar line-up. The final panels and tech topics have now been finalised for the premier music conference and showcase festival, coming to London in the new year.
LMC is a unique platform for the creation, development and expansion of electronic music culture. Bringing together artists, industry experts, label managers, A&R executives and much more, it’s a chance for all the different elements of the industry to connect, create and consider the future of the scene.
Panel and talk highlight as part of LMC include:
- London Collectives Pushing the Scene Forward
- London: Is Clubbing Still Affordable?
- Does Electronic Music Have a Mental Health Problem?
- Safe Spaces & Inclusivity in Nightlife
- PRS pres. Making Money From Your Music
- Little Pink Book pres. The Importance of Female Role Models in Electronic Music
- The Changing Dynamic of UK Festivals
Meanwhile, workshops and masterclasses will include:
- Jamie Lidell pres. Hanging Out With Audiophiles Live
- Making Music Without a Computer w/ Third Son
- Little Pink Book: DJ Workshop w/ Raw Silk, Bossy LDN & Sarah Story
- Point Blank Music School Deconstruction
- Track Masterclass w/ Hannah Holland
- Less is More: Simplifying Your Music for Maximum Results w/ Red Rack’em
A full schedule is available here: londonmusicconference.org/schedule
Capacity at London Music Conference is strictly limited and tickets will sell out. Discounted Early Bird tickets are on sale now. For more information, head to londonmusicconference.org.