NAMM 2018: Double The Fun With Sonnox’s VoxDoubler Vocal Plugin
Sonnox has released VoxDoubler, the first plug-in from their new ‘Toolbox’ range, that doubles your vocals without costing you time, effort and money. Here’s the official press release with all the details… We’re excited to announce the release of the VoxDoubler, the first Plug-In from a new range we’re calling Toolbox. It is available now […]
Sonnox has released VoxDoubler, the first plug-in from their new ‘Toolbox’ range, that doubles your vocals without costing you time, effort and money. Here’s the official press release with all the details…
We’re excited to announce the release of the VoxDoubler, the first Plug-In from a new range we’re calling Toolbox. It is available now to try free for 15 days and to buy exclusively from our store.
The Toolbox range has been conceived to solve universally complex and time-consuming problems that affect beginners and audio professionals alike. Toolbox Plug-Ins leverage our heritage and expertise in building the highest quality, precise and transparent-sounding audio processes available.
The VoxDoubler is comprised of two separate Plug-Ins called Widen and Thicken which are bespoke engineered to help with the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Until now, vocal doubling either takes considerable time, effort and expense or it doesn’t create sufficiently believable and natural-sounding results. The VoxDoubler elegantly solves this by providing you with ease of use, real-time processing and a sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked. Saving you time, money and maintaining your creative flow.
VoxDoubler key features
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
Pricing and Availability:
The VoxDoubler is initially available at £55.13/$79 (excl. taxes) – the price reverts to the standard £69/$99 on March 1st 2018.
You get 2 activations per licence purchased, 1 of which can be machine authorised with a free iLok account.