Reason 11 and Reason Rack plug-in out now
Six new devices, and no more ReWiring.
Reason Studios has now made its flagship product, Reason 11, available for purchase. This major upgrade not only introduces six new devices, but also allows you to use the Reason Rack as a plug-in for use in any DAW supporting VST3 (with AU support coming later this year).
The new upgrade features:
- Quartet Chorus Ensemble: Four flavours of chorus and ensemble effects, from classic vintage chorus to the unique sound of granular ensemble
- Sweeper Modulation Effect: High-quality, multi-talented phaser, flanger and filter unit with expansive dynamic modulation options
- Master Bus Compressor: Reason’s ready-for-radio bus compressor can now be
applied anywhere in the rack
- Channel Dynamics: Subtle compressor, expander and gate from Reason’s studio-grade mixer that can be applied anywhere in your signal chain
- Channel EQ: Rack version of the legendary modelled EQ unit featured in countless platinum recordings
“We’re thrilled to release Reason 11 today,” said Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Product Manager. “This release marks a new era for Reason. More musicians can explore the powerful Reason Rack than ever before – as a plugin or a DAW – and I personally can’t wait to hear the music they’ll make.”
Reason 11 is available in three different versions. Reason 11 Intro, Reason 11, and Reason 11 Suite, naturally featuring more devices as you move up the ladder. Reason 11 Intro sits at €79, Reason 11 at €349, and Reason 11 Suite at €549.
Find out more at reasonstudios.com
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe