Win £2,500 of gear at Miloco Studios Pro Audio Showcase
Miloco Studios has announced a new Pro Audio Showcase, which ups the ante in every way and comes with a very alluring Digital Goodie Bag worth £250 and £2,500 worth of studio gear up for grabs… Following the success of November’s event Miloco Studios are once again inviting the public into the iconic Pool, Red […]
Miloco Studios has announced a new Pro Audio Showcase, which ups the ante in every way and comes with a very alluring Digital Goodie Bag worth £250 and £2,500 worth of studio gear up for grabs…
Following the success of November’s event Miloco Studios are once again inviting the public into the iconic Pool, Red Room and Bridge studios for more gear shoot outs, masterclasses with top producers, gear demos and more competitions.
Taking place on 3rd May 2018 the event costs just £20. Included in admission is a Digital Goodie Bag, which includes pro audio plug-ins and software worth £250 from Eventide, SSL, Focusrite, and Presonus, plus a free digital edition of MusicTech magazine and a subscription discount.
There’s also a chance to win a pair of Quested S7 monitors (worth £1500); a pair of Adam T7 monitors (worth £350); an Audient iD22 interface (worth around £350); and a Warm Audio WA-4 Jnr mic (worth over £300), as well as a day’s recording/ mixing in a Miloco Studio and a Miloco audio training course. Also included is a wallet of AudioCoin, which can be used against purchases on the day including gear discounts, food and drink.
There will be World and European product announcements (TBC) and Grammy Award winner Matt Lawrence is just one of the top producers on hand and he will be running a special Mix Masterclass. Many leading UK manufacturers and distributors will be exhibiting on the day including Antelope Audio, Audient, API, Augspurger, Chandler, Moog, Eventide, Sony, Quaested, Genelec, Focusrite, Warm Audio, DPA and many more.
Confrimed Shoot Outs
- Shoot Out 1 – Mic Pre’s
- Vintage vs Modern
- In the vintage corner : Neve 1066, 1073, 1079, 1272. Api 512c, Telefunken V76 , Lomo Tube Pre
- And fighting for modernity : Great River, Chandler, Warm Audio, Buzz Audio, Show Hills ,Focusrite
- Plus some wild card and mystery pre’s revealed on the night
- Vintage vs Modern
- Shoot Out 2 – Monitors Sub £2k
- PMC, Genelec, PSI, Adam ,KRK, Unity Audio
- Plus some wild cards and classics (NS10, Genelec 1031)
- Shoot Out 3 – Tracking compressors
- 1176 Black and silver, Universal 175, Fairchild Ficom, Neve 2254, Altec 436, Urei La3a
- Chandler, Warm, Lisson Grove, Empirical Labs, Tube Tech
Lots more guests, product announcements, goodie bag extras TBC
Reserve your ticket now. Open to over 18s only. Full itinerary to be announced nearer the time.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe