Tim Cant to host MusicTech workshop at London Music Conference
The event hosted at Fabric will see a number of workshops and talks
London Music Conference will take place this weekend, from 30 January to 1 February, and we’ve got involved to share some knowledge about master bus clipping. Our Tech Workshop at fabric will be led by Tim Cant, showing attendees how the sometimes controversial technique of master bus clipping can help producers of any level achieve loud mixes, pre-masters and masters.
Tim Cant is a producer, journalist and content creator who has been in the music industry for 25 years. Beyond his journalistic talents, he has created video and sample content for major brands including Native Instruments, Steinberg, Sample Magic, BandLab, Loopmasters and Plugin Boutique. His DnB music has been supported by LTJ Bukem, Slipmatt, Stonebridge and René La Vice.
Panel and talk highlight as part of LMC include:
- London Collectives Pushing the Scene Forward
- London: Is Clubbing Still Affordable?
- Does Electronic Music Have a Mental Health Problem?
- Safe Spaces & Inclusivity in Nightlife
- PRS pres. Making Money From Your Music
- Little Pink Book pres. The Importance of Female Role Models in Electronic Music
- The Changing Dynamic of UK Festivals
Meanwhile, workshops and masterclasses will include:
- Jamie Lidell pres. Hanging Out With Audiophiles Live
- Making Music Without a Computer w/ Third Son
- Little Pink Book: DJ Workshop w/ Raw Silk, Bossy LDN & Sarah Story
- Point Blank Music School Deconstruction
- Track Masterclass w/ Hannah Holland
- Less is More: Simplifying Your Music for Maximum Results w/ Red Rack’em
A full schedule is available here: londonmusicconference.org/schedule
Capacity at London Music Conference is strictly limited and tickets will sell out. Discounted Early Bird tickets are on sale now. For more information, head to londonmusicconference.org.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe