NAMM 2017: HK Audio add LUCAS NANO 602 to the family
HK Audio has revealed LUCAS NANO 602, the latest and most affordable addition to their LUCAS NANO 600 series of portable PA systems… Here’s what HK said about it. LUCAS NANO 602 is the ideal compact PA for any musician or DJ who prefers to use their own external mixer. Featuring one stereo input, it […]
HK Audio has revealed LUCAS NANO 602, the latest and most affordable addition to their LUCAS NANO 600 series of portable PA systems…
Here’s what HK said about it.
LUCAS NANO 602 is the ideal compact PA for any musician or DJ who prefers to use their own external mixer. Featuring one stereo input, it delivers the LUCAS NANO family’s standard “professional sound to go”, and can be set up for its optimized use as a 2.1 stereo system in seconds. It also combines easily and quickly with any other 600 series NANO to form a powerful Twin Stereo system where even more power is required.
Weighing in at just 16.3 kg/36 lbs, LUCAS NANO 602 can be transported in just one hand, with the satellites mounted inside the subwoofer. And despite its small size, it houses a number of groundbreaking HK Audio technologies. These include the Multicell Transformer, which delivers the quality performance of a large high-frequency horn at a fraction of the size, and Anti-Resonance Bracing, which ensures that the subwoofer uncompromisingly converts every single watt of power into pure low-end energy.
Rüdiger Forse, HK Audio’s Senior Product Manager, said: “LUCAS NANO 602 continues the NANO family philosophy of offering an incredible sounding and versatile PA in an ultra-compact and lightweight format. It’s so simple to use – setting it up is an absolute breeze! With its amazing sonic power, crystal-clear response and up to 130 dB SPL, LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect way to bring your music to life for up to 200 people!”
We’ve not received any details regarding price or release so for now we’d recommend the official HK Audio website for further information.
- Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
- One stereo input, connects easily to any mixer
- Active 10″ subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
- Two satellites each with 4.5″ broadband woofer and 1″ tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
- Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
- 130dB max. SPL
- System power: 460 watts
- Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
S-Connect Pole LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately)
- Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
- Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system