zenAud.io makes ALK2 available to Windows users
The popular looper/sequencer is geared towards live performances.
zenAud.io has brought its previously Mac-only ALK2 looping software to PCs.
The ALK2 is tailored for live performances. As a looper, the software loops and layers your live sounds over one another. It also doubles up as a sequencer that gives you a bird’s-eye view of your composition, letting you draw, rearrange, copy, cut and paste loops with ease.
Here are other key features:
- Support for audio, MIDI looping
- Support for VST/AU plug-ins, lets you port over instruments/effects
- Panic mode that plays reference version of loop when engaged
- Pitch shifts
- Ability to edit offset values of audio, MIDI loops
- Variety of MIDI control and automation choices
Here’s a short refresher of the ALK2’s functions:
On promotion at €99 (RRP €149). More information at zenaud.io.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe