NAMM 2019 Video: Audio-Technica releases its first-ever DJ turntable, AT-LP140XP
It’s a high-torque, fully manual deck that comes with an AT-XP3 DJ cartridge.
Audio-Technica has unveiled its debut DJ turntable, the AT-LP140XP, and it’s brimming with professional features.
Its high-torque direct-drive motor is complemented by an anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter to deliver stable on-axis rotation at 33 1/3-, 45- and 78 RPM. It also features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable height, tracking force and dynamic anti-skate control.
The professional appointments continue in the phono cartridge department with a durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus. This comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2″ mount headshell.
Here’s a quick look at some of the other highlights:
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration
- Included accessories: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Available in black and silver. Learn more in our demo above.
More information at audio-technica.com.