Learn how to mix in this week’s ADAM Audio Women In Music webinar
Producer, mix engineer and BIMM Tutor Jane Arnison shows you the ropes this Thursday
Last week, ADAM Audio kicked off its new Women In Music six-part series From Start To Finish. The first episode focused on Creating Your Track with Sarah Spencer and Anna Lakatos. This week, you’ll be learning some mixing techniques from the Mixing Your Track session with Jane Arnison. The session takes place on 20 August at 6 pm BST and, like the rest of the webinars, is completely free to attend.
Jane is an Australian record producer, studio engineer, musician and sound artist, plus is Course Leader for the Music Production degrees at BIMM Institute Berlin. She has worked with Australian legends such as Silverchair, Empire of the Sun, Faker, David Campbell, Mark Lizotte, Dappled Cities and Wolf & Cub.
ADAM Audio’s From Start To Finish series consists of interactive workshops and panel discussions for female musicians and producers. The series focuses on creating a track and seeing it through to its release, with opportunities to ask questions and network with likeminded female artists.
Upcoming shows include:
- 20 Aug – Mixing Your Track (Guest: Jane Arnison)
- 27 Aug – Mastering Your Track (Guest: Katie Tavini)
- 3 Sept – A&R and Management Panel (Guests: Kat Kennedy, Erin Olivia, Celina Rollon, Cathy Mathalone, Ronnie Tee)
- 10 Sept – Marketing & Social Media Panel (Stef Pascual, Estelle Rubio, Alice McLean, Trisha O’Brien)
- 17 Sept – Live Interview with Special Guests Lisa Coleman and Wendy Mevoin, SONY recording artist, Lachi and Laura Escudé.
You can catch last week’s session below.
Attendance online is FREE and the sessions will be streamed live on ADAM Audio Facebook page and YouTube simultaneously. This series will interest women who are looking to take their music production creativity and career to the next level.
Find out more at adam-audio.com
For more music tech news click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and tutorials to your inbox.Subscribe